Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization
Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of your Local Franchise’s MicroSite in search engines via the “natural” (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results. Good Local SEO teaches search engines what keywords your ShelfGenie® MicroSite should be found for and where it should be found during a search.
The two fundamental factors that go into an individual Franchise’s SEO strategy are:
- Onsite SEO – 20% of what search engines care about is what is on your ShelfGenie® Local Site Pages.
- Offsite SEO – 80% of what search engines care about is what is being said about your MicroSite on other web sites. It is this creation of relevant “backlinks” that truly allows us to help our clients outrank their competition.
Building and Promoting your ShelfGenie® Franchise’s “MicroSite” with the best “organic” SEO elements include:
- Setting up your ShelfGenie® MicroSite architecture with critical on-page elements.
- Create unique content focused on specific products and regionalized keyword phrases
- Create online content on other relevant websites (off ShelfGenie’s® Site) to teach the search engines what you should be found for.
- Build backlinks to create an online Buzz and “Votes” for your specific Franchise location.
- Optimize for 25 towns/cities around your Franchise location.
- Deliver monthly analytics reports with statistics on visitors and traffic.
- Deliver quarterly keyword ranking reports detailing search engine positioning.
|Natural Search||Leverage link building initiatives to raise rankings for search terms||Achieve top 10 Google rankings for terms|
|Social Bookmarking||Bookmark (articles, videos, posts) on social bookmarking sites.||Generate in-bound links to raise rankings|
|Article Marketing||Write unique articles and press-releases to submit to 100+ article and Press Release directories||Generate relevant content to raise rankings|
|Video Marketing||Produce slide-show based videos and submit to video sharing sites, such as YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.||Generate in-bound links to raise rankings in the search engines|
|Organic SEO one time Setup fee of $1,500 (fee is waived with a 1 year SEO commitment)||$1,500|
|Ongoing Monthly Search Engine Optimization Program Management (25 cities/towns in your territory)||$500 Monthly|
|Single Territory Franchisee
(Limited to 10 Cities)
|Multi Location Franchisee (If you want to optimize for more than 25 cities|
|First Microsite||$500 Monthly|
|Additional Microsite (This applies to franchisees who already subscribe to the Multi Location program and would like to optimize for 25 additional towns, either to increase reach or due to the purchase of a new territory)||$300 Monthly|
We have created a special Pay Per Click Marketing campaign for ShelfGenie Franchisees. Pay Per Click advertising is available in the sponsored section of most major search engines. Most of these engines are driven by an auction-based bidding system in which keyword costs can range from pennies to $40 per click or more in the most competitive industries. Costs can mount very quickly, which is why Princeton Internet Marketing uses only the best ads, keywords, and strategies to maximize your Return On Investment. We will install tracking tools for each ShelfGenie® Franchisee enrolled as part of our suite of services, so we can setup, manage, track and report on your monthly campaign. Currently, ShelfGenie Franchisees pay an average of about $.50 per click for the Banner and Search Term Ads.
Also, as part of the PPC campaign, we will also tag all visitors from your territory with a cookie that will allow us to re-target those visitors once they have left the site. Essentially, this cookie sits on their browser and when they go to another site that supports our ad network, they will see a retargeting banner ad that will remind them that they should return to ShelfGenie. Here is an example URL for the PPC campaigns: http://shelfgenie.com/local/connecticut/wp-content/themes/twentyeleven/landing/ppc5/?promo=250off.
- Setup of your campaign in Google Adwords for targeted ads in your region.
- Copywriting and split testing of all ads and promos rotating “50% Off Installation”, “$250 Off 5 or More”, “Buy 5 Get 1 Free”, and “Free Estimate” to determine which promo gets the highest ROI in your territory.
- Campaign optimization to maximize ROI and media spend.
- Traffic delivered to 4 unique localized ShelfGenie® PPC MicroSites which will be optimized for a high Google Quality Score to ensure top placement and reduced PPC costs.
- Monthly tracking and Reporting
- One time Set-up fee: $200/Franchisee*
- Princeton Internet Marketing charges 15% of your ad spend.
Our ad buys are transparent to our ShelfGenie® Franchisees so you will know exactly what we are paying to place your ads.
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing
PPC Program 1 – Spend $300/month + 15% Management Fee and one time $200 setup fee
PPC Program 2 – Spend $500/month + 15% Management Fee and one time $200 setup fee
PPC Program 3 – Spend $800/month + 15% Management Fee and one time $200 setup fee
Please Contact Brad Poller at 866-220-4961 to discuss SEO, PPC, and Social Media Opportunities for Shelfgenie Franchisees.