Get found on Google... And everywhere else.
SEO is one of the most important forms of online marketing. Our approach to search engine optimization focuses on search engine best practices which rely on tried-and-true methods of using searchable content, strong keywords, and non-spam links. This method continually drives positive results which help you get found! We drive search engine visibility to increase quality traffic to your website AND conversions!
Most websites are not properly designed for organic search engine optimization which means that if you know how to optimize effectively, there are many opportunities to make your website jump to the top of the organic search engine results page. We at Princeton Internet Marketing understand how to talk to the search engines in a language they understand.
To achieve results, we use a combination of two forms of search marketing – PPC and SEO.
HOW IT WORKS:
Increase traffic to your website to drive leads, conversions, revenue & brand awareness. We do this by training search engines to associate your site with keywords that your prospects use to find companies that provide your services/products.
- Index your site more often by updating content frequently.
- Implementing a keyword strategy so the engines will associate your site with the same terms that your target audience uses.
- Increase your company’s footprint on the web.
- Increased traffic and conversions
- Maintained traffic quality through correct keyword strategy
- Increased contacts in database as a result of form fill, requested info, etc.
COMPONENTS OF SEO:
- On-Site SEO
- Search Engine Submission
- Link Building
- Map Listings
- Local Citation Listings (Yelp, CitySearch, etc).
- Press Release Writing & Submission