Salary: $45,000.00 /year
The Web Infrastructure Manager position is focused on providing support for all web applications while maintaining performance and reliable systems across all servers.
Our web infrastructure supports a large number of custom-built websites for all of our clients. This position supports various IT application development teams and business representatives for website enhancements and maintenance. The ideal candidate has a background in system administration, application troubleshooting, LAMP stacks, email servers, API’s, and website security operations. Candidates must have excellent collaborative, analytical and problem-solving capabilities and be comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
- Recommend system solutions by defining web-based physical structures, functional capabilities, system security, and environmental fit.
- Implement revised or new systems/integrations as specified by team technical leaders.
- Adhere to and support PCI compliance standards.
- Collaborate with business, infrastructure, development and management teams, and organizational security requirements while meeting business needs.
- Review, plan, implement and communicate code deployments across the enterprise.
- Maintain and upgrade fleets of systems to meet compliance, performance and feature requirements.
- Configure monitoring/alerting and respond to keep client website(s) secure and active.
- Provide occasional after-hours support and holiday coverage with an on-call team for client website issues.
- Collaborate on the research, planning and implementing new servers to support the overall Infrastructure.
- Work in a dynamic environment with a creative team and clients from small business to large corporate industries.
- Present Emotional Intelligence and capacity for self-awareness under pressing workloads and relationship building scenarios.
Analytical aptitude with emphasis on investigative, critical questioning and logical thinking for complex custom applications. This includes:
- Website server set up
- Email server set up
- Server-side support
- SSL implementation
- Experience with cloud hosting
- Bachelor of Science Degree or 2 years of directly related experience.
- 1+ years for skills listed above.
- Proven leadership progression within current employment.
- Business Analyst and/or Project Management is desired.
This is an onsite position at our office in Princeton, New Jersey. Our offices are set in a beautiful residential area that is peaceful and serene yet less than a mile from the train to NYC. Come learn why Princeton Internet Marketing is one of the best places to work and enjoy a great environment while doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the US.
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance